Sunday, March 11, 2007

To All The Viewers

To All The Viewers
This is a beautiful day the Lord has made here in Michigan I am rejoicing that spring is on its way. I am also confident that the articles posted over the last few months have been a refreshing to your spirit as they have been to mine. We are moving into spring time when thing that have been buried in the ground springs forth with new life.
I pray that same thing for you spiritually. That your spirit will break forth as it grows toward the son(Jesus) into maturity in Him. And that it will produce the creative fruit to nourish the sons of the kingdom. This year God is establishing and bring forth the manifested Sons of God upon the earth. Let us go forth and proclaim His Kingdom for His glory. HEAVEN -N- 07
Believe it and recieve it today. Activate your childlike faith. See with spiritual eyes not natural ones. Hear what the spirit is saying unto the church today. Because its not by might nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT saidth the Lord. And my sheep know my voice. I speak in a still small voice. So be still and know that I am God. That I am never going to leave you, nor forsake you. I will be with you always. I walk beside you. I will lead you and guide you. I direct your footsteps, do not fear for I am with you. You are the apple of my eye and I love you. And I will take care of that which you entrust to me.

Praise God for his word. It is life unto our spirit.

I would love to hear how these articles have minister to you please leave your comments. Remember we are overcomers by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony. Be blessed.
In Christ Love
Eileen

No comments: