Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Heaven -N- 07 Vision

HEAVEN –N- 07

On May 18th 2006 I was awakened at 3:00am in which God spoke to me and told me to tell my nephew that it was going to be Heaven –N- 07. (Keep in mind that prophecy is not just for single interpretation). So if your spirit bears witness with this word, claim it for yourself. My nephew has gone through many circumstances, situations, and trials in the last nine years that should have taken him out of this realm. It is only the grace and mercy of God that he is still here today, thank God. I am sure that each one of us can relate to this one way or another. The only difference is that our circumstance and trials are different. We wonder at times if their will ever be an end to our trials. The answer is no, the scriptures say “ These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world (John 16:33). Sometimes when we stand and believe for so long, we get weary (II Thessalonians 3:13). But God, through his grace and mercy, carries us through because when we are weak, He is strong (II Corinthians 12:9-10). He gives us the strength to endure to the end (Matthew 10:22). End of what? The end of whatever you’re going through. Salvation is more than just saving us from a hell as some preach. God wants us saved from defeat during this life (John 10:10). He wants you safe from damnation here on earth. Safe from disease, addictions, depression, or whatever your circumstances are that are robbing your peace and joy in this

Life. I am here to tell you, God is your only refuge (Psalm 46:1).

The number seven is a very important number to God. It means completion, wholeness, fullness, and salvation. God created the earth in six days and on the seventh He rested. I believe that the year of 2007 is going to be a year of rest of all the things that we have labored and toiled in our past. God is going to lay them to rest. Does this mean that we’re not going to go through things anymore? No, it means things are not going to effect us the same way they effected us before. Things have shifted in the spirit. Time is being taken out of the equation. I believe the weeks, the months, the years of travailing in prayer has come to an end. The days are being shortened. I believe when we pray according to His will, we are going to see things happen more quickly, but we must believe. We can’t just be wishful or hopeful anymore. Wishing God would do it, and hoping God will do it, is not faith. Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that He will. When trials and circumstances come, we will stand in a place of peace (rest) and see the salvation of our God. Stand means to maintain position. To do nothing more than what the Father is telling us to do. No matter how foolish it may seem to others or ourself.

You are probably wondering how all that relates to Heaven –N- 07. Well, I am about to tell you. After the Lord spoke those words to me, I told God I didn’t have a problem telling my nephew what he wanting me to tell him, but I knew my nephew would think that he was going to die. So I asked God to give me something else to give him to assure him that death is not what this meant. And that is when He gave me Matthew 6:10. “Your kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven”. Then immediately I had a vision. I saw the earth and I saw this childlike angel come down and kiss the earth I knew in my spirit that this was an angel of peace. Then these words started resounding in my ears. Peace in Heaven, Peace on Earth. Joy in Heaven, Joy on Earth. No sickness, disease, additions, or debt in Heaven. No sickness, disease, additions, or debt on earth. Then I begin to see all these items flash before me. I asked God what does this mean? What does this have to do with Heaven -N- 07 and your kingdom coming to earth? He said, “This is the way I told my people to pray, and they are not doing it. My kingdom come my will be done on earth as it is in heaven. As people begin to see and read my word on these items, it will bear witness with their spirit, I will confirm my word. People will believe, than they will begin to pray and speak this truth and it will bring life, and my kingdom will come and it will manifest in the earth. Selah

We need to repent, for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand (Matthew 3:2). The kingdom is in our grasp, but we must grab a hold of the revelation. God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise (I Cor 1:17-27). Just like in the vision where the childlike angel came down and kissed the earth. We must have this childlike faith to believe. The scriptures say we must come unto Him as a little child. When a child is small they trust their father with their life. The father doesn’t have to earn their trust. Whatever the father tells them to do, they do it with no question. They trust and obey their father. Luke 10:19 say, “Behold I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you”. He said we have His power and His authority to go forth and declare and decree. He says the power of life and death is in our tongue. The kingdom of God is within us. It is time we quit letting circumstances mute us because we can’t see with the natural eye how God is going to get any glory from it. In revelation it says those that have an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying unto the church. We need an ear to hear what the father is asking of us, and then we need be obedient to what He is saying. So that He may be glorified through us. Matthew 7:21, Matthew 26:29, Luke 2:49, John 10:30, John 14:2, John 15:1, John 16:23, Eph. 4:6. So when we pray from this day forth let us begin to declare and degree Gods will be done in our earthen vessels first, and then to the uttermost parts of the earth. God is going to purify this earth with his fire so His glory can be manifested and cover the earth as the water covers the sea.I encourage you, if this at all bears witness with you spirit, some it will and some it won’t, and that’s ok. But if you are one that it does, I encourage you to get these items and help me distribute them out so we can get this word out to as many as will receive it, so that His kingdom can being to be established on earth. Let us all be unified together in our prayer as we pray as Jesus Christ taught us. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, On earth as it is in Heaven. (Matt 6:10). To all who will believe Lord let them receive HEAVEN – N – 07 for your glory Amen.

No comments: